Our decorative candles are designed for decorative use. However, if you do choose to light them up, we recommend the following tips.
- Before lighting, remove the tag and any decorations on the candle.
- Trim the wick to about 1/4 inch (0.6 cm).
- Always place your candle on a heat-resistant surface and away from flammable objects, children or pets.
- Do not burn your candles for more than 2 hours at a time.
- When not in use, store your candles in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight to prevent discoloration or melting.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Always extinguish the flame before leaving the room or going to sleep.
- Keep candles out of reach of children and pets.